Are you a video editor looking to add some eye-catching text animations to your projects? Well, today is your lucky day! In this blog post, we'll be exploring a free motion graphic for Premiere Pro and After Effects called "Outline Vs Fill," which allows you to create stunning text animations effortlessly. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, this versatile tool will give your videos that extra edge they need. So, let's dive in and discover how you can use this powerful resource to take your video editing skills to the next level. If you would like to watch the video covering this Motion Graphic template, watch this video:
A Free Motion Graphic for Premiere Pro
The "Outline Vs Fill" motion graphic is a powerful tool designed to create captivating text animations in Adobe Premiere Pro. But the best part? It's completely free! If you want to support the creator, there's an option to purchase it for a nominal price, but if you're on a budget, you can also get it without spending a dime. So, let's see how it works and how you can integrate it into your projects.
Using the "Outline Vs Fill" Motion Graphic
1. Downloading and Installing: Head over to the product page and click or click this link to get it for free. If you're already familiar with installing MOGRT files, you can skip this step. Otherwise, open Premiere Pro and go to the Essential Graphics window. Drag the "KH Outline Vs Fill" MOGRT into the Essential Graphics window.
2. Customizing the Animation: Once you've added the MOGRT to your timeline, you'll notice that it's already animated and looks pretty cool. The great thing about this template is that it's responsive, meaning you can adjust its duration by dragging the in and out points without affecting the animation's speed.
3. Exploring the Parameters: The MOGRT offers several parameters to customize your text animation. You can change the mode from "Outline to Fill" or "Fill to Outline." Easily modify the text, font, style, and position to match your creative vision. Additionally, you can animate characters, words, or entire lines of text.
4. Animation Effects: Get creative with the animation by experimenting with fade-ins, smoothness, and randomize functions. These options allow you to create dynamic and visually appealing text effects that suit your style and content.
5. Stacking and Overlays: For added impact, you can stack multiple layers of text with varying properties, such as size, rotation, and opacity. This opens up endless possibilities for creating unique and attention-grabbing text animations.
Creating the "Outline Vs Fill" Animation in After Effects
If you prefer working in After Effects, fear not, as you can also create the "Outline Vs Fill" animation from scratch. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Create a New Composition: Open After Effects and create a new composition. Name it accordingly and set the desired duration.
2. Add Text Layer: Right-click on the timeline, select "New," and then "Text." Customize the text with your desired content, font, and style.
3. Create the Outline Effect: Uncheck the "Fill" layer and enable the "Stroke" layer for the text. Set the stroke thickness as desired.
4. Animating the Text: Add keyframes to animate the text's appearance, and adjust the settings for the range selector to fine-tune the animation's behavior.
5. Responsive Design: For seamless scaling across various resolutions, enable responsive design by creating intro and outro compositions with appropriate settings. Protect the regions you want to remain fixed, and your animation will scale smoothly.
6. Export the Motion Graphics Template: Finally, export the animation as a Motion Graphics template and import it into Premiere Pro for further use.
With the "Outline Vs Fill" motion graphic for Premiere Pro and After Effects, you have a powerful tool at your disposal to create mesmerizing text animations effortlessly. Its responsive design, customizable parameters, and animation effects make it an essential resource for any video editor looking to add that extra flair to their projects. So, why wait? Download this free motion graphic now and start elevating your video editing game. Don't forget to let us know your thoughts in the comments and stay tuned for more exciting tutorials and resources in the future! Happy editing!